After a long day, you often feel foot pain and aches? Be careful, it's not just due to work and fatigue, sometimes you get one of the following diseases:
9 common causes of foot pain
- Manifestations: Foot is cramps when walking, running, uphill, even when sleeping. They are cold regardless of winter or summer. You cant feel the pulse in your thumb. For men, may be the libido is reduced, hairs leg are lost.
- Treatment: go to the doctor of circuit for ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging contrast.
- Do not smoke because it can lead to foots gangrene due to vascular occlusion.
2/ Inflammation of the arterial endothelium (the innermost layer of the arteries)
- It is the case that the tissue of the arteries is inflamed.
- Manifestations: you feel a sharp pain in muscles or feet after walking 50-100 steps. The legs are numb, loss of sensation. When you take a rest, the pain is stopped but then it is relapsed.
- Treatment: if the doctor suspect, he will conduct a comprehensive inspection: magnetic resonance imaging, angiography, ultrasound pulse, blood tests. If suddenly you have an intense pain, go to emergency immediately because the main artery can be trapped. It can be treated non-surgical or surgical.
3/ Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Manifestations: throbbing joints while walking. Feeling tired when standing for a long time. The joints are cracked, swollen around, redness. Especially, the pain is more intense when the weather changes.
- Treatment: go to the doctor to take a joints X-ray and blood tests. Arthroscopy can be applied in treatment but generally, it must effect comprehensive, including medication, physical therapy, dietary ...
4/ Phlebitis or thrombosis
- Manifestations: you feel an intermittent sharp pain in the calf. It may be redness and edema, muscle is cramps, the veins in the legs are twitched. It is pain when touching.
- Treatment: Scan circuit and take blood tests to determine congestion, dangerous levels when splitting the frozen blood. The doctor will base on that to have therapy for each person. Typically, you have to be treated in hospital.
- This disease is caused by calciums deficiency.
- Manifestations: cramps, severe pain in the calf.
- Treatment: test bone with bones densitometer. Based on the results, your doctor will indicate calciums supplement that is suitable for the patient.
6/ Osteoarthritis Cartilage in waist
- Manifestations: throbbing leg, sharp pain when moving. In particular, the pain will not be stopped even when sitting.
- Treatment: go to doctor of neurologist for diagnosis of spinal magnetic resonance imaging methods. Then he will base on that to decide which suitable treatment.
- Manifestations: cramps (usually at night), edema, fatigue, numbness, sharp pain. The leg is itch, peeling skin, rough.
- Treatment: based on blood test results.
- Manifestations: thumb has intermittent sharp pain, become sensitive, swelling, heat, redness.
- Treatment: diet only if the disease is at an early stage. Limit alcohol, meat, fish, spicy foods, mushrooms, tomatoes, coffee, cocoa, chocolate. If you use anti-inflammatory medications, your doctor will assign doses.
9/ Flatfeets disabilities
- Manifestations: leg is fatigue when going fast. Feet and legs are sore, the pain is growing.
- Treatment: not wearing tight shoes and high heels. Use pads and orthopedic exercises specifically designated by the physician.
How To Relieve Foot Pain From Standing All Day
Foot pain is the result of overworks feet as walking too much, wearing inappropriate shoes, age, or standing for long periods. Here are the leg pains treatments that you can apply at home.
1/ Salt Epsom
Salt Epsom is another name of inorganic salts (magnesium sulphate, MgSO4.7H2O formula). After a long time walking or wearing shoes uncomfortable, the best way to relax your feet is to use epsom salt to reduce the pain, according to the page boldsky.com that information are provided by health professionals.
Pour warm water bath and dissolve 4 tablespoons of epsom salt. Soak feet in this solution for 15 minutes; then dry and use a moisturizer. This therapy increases bloods flow and reduces foot swelling.
2/ Foot Massage with oil
Use a mixture of 3 teaspoons sesame oil with 3 drops of clove oil to massage the feet. It helps improving bloods circulation and reducing cramps. Chamomile oil, olive oil and lavender oil are other alternatives that can be used in massage to stimulate blood circulation in the feet.
You can reduce foot pain by eating sensible. Feet swelling occurs when there are the retention of water in the body. Foods like bananas reduce waters retention because it contains potassium. Fish, poultry, yogurt content low sodium, so eating these foods will keep the water in balance and prevent foots swelling. Asparagus, tea and coffee can be used as natural diuretics to push water out of the body.
Using alternative hot and cold water to promote bloods circulation in the foot. Water reduces the pain caused by varicose veins. Soak the foot in hot water for 2-3 minutes and do it with cold water for 5-6 minutes. Repeat this process 4 times to get an optimal result.
Hot water will improve blood circulation while cold water soothes inflammation. Cold water may be replaced by an ice pack to reduce pain and swelling.
Vinegar is used in the home to reduce many diseases, including foot pain. If you have a sprain or foots pain, use a towel include vinegar, hot and cold water and wrap the foot. It can help reduce pain.
Get 2 bowls of water and vinegar together. The first one has hot water, while the second has cold. Soak a towel in hot water bowl, squeeze and wrap it around your foot in 5 minutes. Do the same with cold water. Use alternate between 2 towels at least 3-4 times.
A best remedy treatment of foot pain is buy a pair of shoes that fit the foot and do not cause pain. And dont exhaust your feet.
Incoming Search Terms:
Feet Hurt From Standing All Day.
Feet Pain From Standing.
How To Relieve Foot Pain From Standing All Day.
Foot Pain From Standing. Standing All Day Feet Hurt.
Feet Hurt From Standing.
Foot Pain From Standing All Day.
How To Relieve Leg Pain From Standing All Day.
Feet Sore From Standing.
Standing On Feet All Day.
Relieve Sore Feet Standing All Day.
Feet Hurt After Standing All Day.
Sore Feet From Standing.
What Helps Sore Feet From Standing All Day.
Remedy For Sore Feet From Standing All Day.
Feet Hurt Standing All Day.
How To Cure Aching Feet From Standing All Day.
Pain From Standing All Day.
Foot Soaks For Sore Feet.
Standing All Day Foot Pain.
Cure For Sore Feet From Standing.
What To Do For Foot Pain From Standing.
Foot Problems From Standing All Day.
Leg Pain From Standing All Day.
Standing On Your Feet All Day.
Standing Foot Pain.
Foot Pain Standing.
Standing All Day Leg Pain.
Pain In Feet From Standing.
Foot Pain After Standing.
Relief For Sore Feet From Standing.
Standing On Feet All Day Pain.
Foot Pain When Standing.
Foot Soaks For Pain.
Tired Legs From Standing All Day.
Foot Soak For Pain.